Sunday 6 August 2017

PRAYER POINT FOR THE MONTH BY APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN.


if there is a man to pray there is a God to answer.,so make the prayer now for God will surelly answer you.

*My father my father as i begin to pray,father,remember me and visit me.

*My father my father as i begin to pray,every opposition to my remembrance,be terminated by fire.

*My father my father as i begin to pray,spirit of the lord move in my favour this month.


*My father my father as i begin to pray,evil times and seasons working against me,expire by fire.

*My father my father as i begin to pray,every witchcraft remote control forcefully manipulating my life,catch fire now.


2 comments:

  1. http://oneasywork.com/?myid=10911

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://oneasywork.com/?myid=10911

    ReplyDelete

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.