Friday 31 March 2017

SIGNS OF SPIRIT HUSBAND AND SPIRIT WIFE BY APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN.

  
These are some of the ways to know that you have a spirit wife or spirit husband.       
  •  * you experience delay when you are due for marriage for no reason.  
  •   * you look older than your age.    
  •  *when you don't take advice from either your wife or husband. 
  •  *you seems in your own eyes to be always right in whatever you do,never admit that you are wrong is a sign you have spirit wife or husband. 
  •   *when your properties are always missing. 
  •   *for no reason, you will just hate getting married.
  •  *when you experience delay in conception. get the tape for more.       
           Highlight of our deliverance service which took place 29th march 2017 written by prayerchamber blogsopt.com

      SOME EVIDENCE OF FAMILY BONDAGE ARE:   
 1.Rotational poverty.  
2.Premature death.
 3.when the woman is the one taking care of the family.
  4.Marital and relationship problems.    
  •   Message text: judges 6:25-26. 
  •  Message title:freedom  or deliverance from family problem.   
Child of God you need deliverance from the following.  
 
*Afflictions. Ps 34:19.
    *Demonization.
 *Demonic possession.
  *Oppressions.
     Family bondage can come through true the following.
 1.through birth: any family you are born into,you automatically posses the genes of that family.
  2. By polygamy.
 3.Through food. 
 4.through food.

PRAYER POINT: child of God is time to pray prayers.
 My father my father as I begin to pray now!Every evil dedication that happens when I was born,fire of God fall on me and deliver me now!  
 *my father my father as I begin to pray now, every yoke of polygamy that is on me,fire of God fall on me and deliver me now.    
*whatever that is buried on my stomach to limit my speed in life, I give you fire now.. Come out in Jesus name.

1 comment:

  1. one of the signs of spirit husband is feeling pains during sex.I have disconnected and broken the bond from spirit husband but i still feel pains during sex.

    ReplyDelete

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.