Thursday 26 January 2017

Apostle Johnson Suleman and Governor Fayose prays for the Nation. Declaring the end of evil in the country. Unseating wicked men from various offices. Weakening the activities of the enemies of this country. Putting an end to the persecution of Christians. Flushing into their own pits dug against God's servant.

God's Servant appreciates the Government and People of Ekiti State for standing for the Gospel.
He particularly appreciated the Governor for his hospitality.
He also commended him for being a good example of a leader.
He admonished him to continue to deliver people-oriented programs and projects.
He prayed for him that God will by Himself lead him into his new assignment after being governor.

HELP FROM ABOVE, EKITI STATE – NIGERIA.
#JesusisinTown
#TheOraclecomestoEkiti
#HelpfromAbove2017
#withAPOSTLEJOHNSONSULEMAN
#EkitiStateNigeria
#25thJanuary2017
#Day2EveningSession
I came to make you a symbol of testimonies!
Fire will take over your matter
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and suit

Covenant Brothers.
Partners in progress.
God fearing leaders
.Persecuted but not deterred.
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and wedding

As Gov. Fayose prays for the enemies of this country to end abruptly.
God's servant gives his affirmation.
HELP FROM ABOVE, EKITI STATE – NIGERIA.
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, stripes and outdoor

Governor Ayodele Fayose reads a portion of The Bible to appreciate/admonish Apostle Johnson Suleman to continue to do the work that God has called him into.
Psalm 141;

1{A Psalm of David.} LORD, I cry unto thee: make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto thee.

2Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice

3Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

4Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.

5Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities.

6When their judges are overthrown in stony places, they shall hear my words; for they are sweet.

7Our bones are scattered at the grave's mouth, as when one cutteth and cleaveth wood upon the earth.

8But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.

9Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity.

10Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.

Image may contain: 5 people, people standing 
The Governor and Deputy Governor of Ekiti State under the immense anointed atmosphere of the ministry of Apostle Johnson Suleman.
Ekiti State is blessed, The People are blessed, The Land is Blessed.

Governor Fayose will receive more wisdom and insight from the Lord to lead this state.

The Oil of attraction for investors, industries and companies fall upon this state in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.