Monday 20 February 2017

prayer point from the ongoing Benin crusade with apostle. j. suleman.

highlight of the ongoing Benin crusade program with apostle johnson Suleman .you won't want to miss out make your way down .
MESSAGE TITTLE: POWER TO ENTER THE BEAUTIFUL GATE.
TEXT:ACTS 3:1-11
when the holy ghost is around,healing and prophecies is as natural as breathing

No matter where you are around the nations of the earth if only your heart can be connected no barrier can hinder from been a partaker of what is happening here right now.just stay connected.
pray alone with apostle johnson suleman.
Oh lord grant me the power to enter the beautiful gate of my life.
if the gate is beautiful i dont know what to call the inside but grant me access into the house.
let me enter the real beauty of my life,child of God this is not the real you,pls react on time while he si near.
prayer point:
***my father my father as i begin to pray in the name of jesus,whatever good thing that has eluded my family,i prophesy let my hand cause it to happen now!

****my father my father as i pray,from today no more people dashing me money, i receive those that will constantly lift me up to fulfilled destiny.

****my father my father oh lord show yourself mightily in my life this year.

****my father my father as i pray now, oh my life! recieve divine help from above now!

****my father my father, make my life a practical example of a man you helped.
 #JesusisinTown
#TheOraclecomestoBenin
#HelpfromAbove2017
#withApostleJohnsonSuleman
#TheOracleofGod
#BeninCity-Nigeria
#20thFebruary2017
#2ndSession

*My Father*2 as I begin to pray, angel of the Lord, locate me  and give me the blessing of this program.
*My Father*2 as I begin to pray, Holy Ghost locate me tonight as Papa mounts the podium
*My Father*2 as I begin to pray, before the close of tonight, angel of the Lord, put my miracle in my hand and give me a major testimony
(Micah5:2)
*My Father*2 every witchcraft from my foundation that wants to hinder my miracle, angel of the Lord, give them fire
*My Father*2 as I begin to pray, any strange spirit assigned to deny me of my miracle, as I pray now, Summersault and die
*My Father*2 cutoff every witchcraft power in my father's house
*My Father*2 withdraw my name and family name from the list of witchcraft target by fire
Every demonic caterer feeding me spiritually, as Papa steps on the podium, let the demonic deposit melt by fire
Every demonic spirit impersonating as an angel, die and be buried by fire
*My Father*2 every bad odour, following me about, fire of the Holy Ghost, consume them now!
Lord, I need your reality in my life..
The word proper!
* People don't enter and come out of the church empty
*After the man was healed, he entered the temple!
*If a gate is called 'beautiful' what will the church look like?
*Its called Solomon's porch- a place of gold!
* he couldn't enter until he met two men -help is a man! (Acts9:2)
* Your life is at the mercy of an individual when he alone is your helper..
Things To Note About This Scripture
1. Attention:
They told him look on us, everyone gave him but no one listened to him
*sometimes we just need someone who can just listen to us
Acts 15:2, Psalm 17:1
God isn't fair He only visits those who paid the price! Favour isn't fair, it works for people that paid the price
*The reply of Zachariah and Mary were the same but Mary had favour while Zachariah doesn't
2. They lifted him up
They didn't only pay attention to him, they lifted him up. There are people that don't only help but lifts you up!
3. They brought him healing.
Jeremiah 30:17
*Many are wounded at heart.
* the miracle wasn't the healing, it was the emotional pain seeing others enter the temple and he couldn't
Prayer Points
* Lord, send me a lifter!
* Father, heal my wounds
More Grace




No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.