Monday 20 February 2017

LIVE UPDATE FROM OFM BENIN 1 CRUSADE WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN.


ofmbenin: Opening prayers by ,PST Benjamin pastor of Benin 2
*Oh God that answers prayers, in this very crusade, answer me!
* Two by Two: My Father*2 I agree with my brother/sister,under this corporate anointing, answer his/her prayers by fire!
*Anointing for testimony fall on my head!

*Any power making things hard for me, as I clap and pray, catch fire!
*Oh my blessings under the sea, inside the deep, as I pray, come out by fire!
*Oh God, in this crusade, give me Victory on every side
*Lord, through this crusade, balance my life!

Pastor Azemhe Azena takes over!
1kings 13:1-end
* Your colleague is stronger than a witch doctor
*Father, whosoever I around me, pretending to be a friend, as I pray, expose them.
*Whosoever that's doing what I'm doing and wants to bury me, I bury you by fire
*Every altar fighting me, as I connect to this altar with this seed, let this altar speak against that altar!
 
******THE WORD******
Topic: God will remember you
Text: Genesis 8:1
Preacher: Rev. Kingsley Aigbe
Jeremiah 15:15
* When a man helps you it can only be based on his capacity.
* When God remembers a man He wipes away secret tears rev 5, 1 Samuel 1:7
* The coming of the midnight is the beginning of a daybreak.
NTA- national trekkers association
VOA- Vehicle owners association
Which do u choose
* until the world mock you,God cannot make you
*When God remembers you,He gives you a name(judges 12:3)
> you have to be conscious of the ultimate not the immediate

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.