Wednesday 19 February 2020

PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE NARRATES HOW AND WHY HE MADE-UP HIS MIND TO MARRY HIS WIFE*




*Daddy G. O during the celebration of Valentine has deem it feat to share his life story on how and why he made up his mind to marry his wife and not just that but also decided that there marriage will not fail*

*IT WAS A DELIBERATE DECISION THEY BOTH TOOK WITH HIS WIFE*
I met my wife by Divine appointment, I said divine Appointment BCOS before I met her I have been in various relationships and she is suppose to be just one out of many.
But then on my birthday, she gave me a birthday present of a small New Testament Bible and two Snow White handkerchief. By the time I got this gift something within me made it clear to me that this is the woman I will marry. Before that day was over,i have written off all the other girl friends and by the grace of GOd I have been able to stick to her alone since that time.
The only challenge I faced Was The strictness of the father of my wife, I was only 25years old and my wife was 19years old then.
As soon as we got married, a lot of people who came to see us said, BECOS of our age, they hope we don't quarell and separate.
After a while I said to my wife that it seems people are waiting for us to have problem, why don't we decide on our own to disappoint them. We are still disappointing them for 53 years now.
Marriage is a deliberate decision you must take, those that fear marriage end up marrying late and most of them still marry wrongly becos of there mindset about marriage.
I pray for the youth who are still believing God for a partner,may God bring ur own partner, and may he give u the heart to decide in Jesus name..
*SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUJAH*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.