Monday 30 July 2018

GODS RISING GENERAL

In every generation God leaves a remnant he sections out people who will pursue him..so he can reveal dimensions to them' because he said.. ( I AM ) Hmmm m.... He is more than your imagination...

Ayaaa there is a realm of encounter beyond church going......
When you come into the place of encounter the place of intimacy (koinonia) God orient you and gives you the mindset of the kingdom...
Philippians 2:5.. Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ jesus
(The kingdom mindset..)
Remember your mindset can break or mold you...
Your mindset set the pace for your destiny..
Think wise..

Lord Let my worship rise like a sweet perfume I'll pour my love' my love all over you..
Lord u re all I desire...let your light so shine and penetrate into the heart of your people that they may know you and the power of your ressurection ..
Amen...
I see a rising generation..
Be part of it..
Be part of God's army
Be part of the fire carriers..
God is raising generals.. Great men and women..
#a Generation is rising...
#my heart on fire #
#jesus is alive#
# Encounter
#Kadosh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.