Tuesday 2 January 2018

OPERATION JABEZ PRAYER POINT FOR 2017 BY APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN: DAY2

  • When praying have a desire. mark 11:24
  • prayers brings helpers . Act 16:9.
  • Unity prayers,produces speedy answers to prayers .Act 1:14
  • To enjoy prayers, God must first build you up,you must first build up yourself .jude 1:20
  • your thanksgiving tune, should be of the same frequency with your demand tune.
  • you must see prayers as a devotion .daniel 6:8 down.
  • don't be an ice-cream Christian,be an acidic Christian.PS 66:18 ,Isaiah 59:1.
  • praying without the word, will produce no result.jere 30:17.
  • you need to understand the mystery of intercessory prayers to have answers to your prayers.

PRAYER POINT:

 2 SAMUEL 10:1-3.
    *Whoever is poising the heart of my helpers against me,die!!!
    *father! deliver me from shame and mockery.
  * Every spirit of mockery that is making me to hide my face in shame before my mate,oh lord take it away today.
*oh lord! restore my glory and honour.
*Every satanic re-enforcement against my life and destiny,my nation,families,today be frustrated.

MATTHEW 22:25. 

*Every power that  makes firstborn useless in this world,from today i cancel you out of my family.
 *The anointing for fruitfulness in 2018,fall on me without control.
*Every demonic family pattern in my family maternal,paternal,i disconnect my self.
*Oh lord! deliver me from the spirit of errors.
*my life,ministry,marriage,profession,i refuse to be among the testimonies of a witch.
*Anyone on assignment to frustrate and end my life,today,you meet your end.die!!! 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.