Saturday 6 January 2018

Life in the spirit:40Days Fasting & prayer With Apostle Johnson Suleman.

No matter the assignment God gives you, if you are not preserved, you cannot do it....
  Apostle Johnson Suleman.
PRAYER POINTS:
 Oh God of balance in this month of January to December 2018, balance my life, I refuse to loose control in any area of my life -

1). My Father, My Helper, all my prayers that I've travailed since birth, henceforth, produce supernatural evidences by fire Amen. (Acts 3:1)
2). Oh God that answer my father, Apostle Johnson, in 2018, baptize me with uncommon zeal for Your House & Presence daily Amen (Acts 3:1)
3). My Father My Father, As I Begin To Pray, for the assignment You have given me, in 2018, pilot my life to a place of preservation, Amen. (Joshua 2:1)

4). Oh God of Power, as I pray, this 2018, whoever will not uplift my spiritual life in the Lord Jesus Christ, take fire now & expire under pressure Amen (Acts 3:1).
5). Oh God that answers my father, Apostle Johnson Suleman, this 2018, give me uncommon appetite for praise, worship, fasting, prayer & Your Word like never before Amen. (Acts 3:1, Acts 6:4 & 1 Thessalonians 5:16 - 22).
6). My father My Father, As I Begin To Pray, All my pursuers, all my attackers, in 2018, labour in vain! (Joshua 2:2).
7). My father my father, as i begin to pray, whoever is monitoring my helpers because of me, die! (Joshua 2:5 - 7).
8 ). My father my father, as i begin to pray, shut the eyes of my enemies to the secret of my escape, Amen. (Joshua 2:15).

#Restoration&SupernaturalEncounters

3 comments:

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.