Tuesday 26 December 2017

PRAYER POINT TO PRAY TILL SOMETHING HAPPEN IN YOUR DESTINY POSITIVELY.

 As the year is just about to end or rather roll into history,Christians must sit up in the areas of fervent prayer life in other to make 2018 a glorious one in our life. if you are ready pray this prayers.pray each prayer point for at lest 5mins with total concentration.

MY FATHER! MY FATHER! AS I OPEN MY MOUTH TO PRAY:
  • I Declare: In the Name of Jesus, Lord, visit repeated, negative patterns in my life now.
  • Every physical reality reoccurring in my life that I do not like, I cancel it now. 
  •  I activate the ministry of my destiny helpers, manifest in my destiny now.
  • In the Name of Jesus, every altar associated with the pain of my family, as an ambassador, I stand on behalf of my family and cancel it 
Raise up your hands wherever you are and be still in God's Presence.
I command the opening up of your destiny now!
  •  Oh earth and wind, I declare to every element of the supernatural, release my portion.
  • In the Name of Jesus, any spiritual and human agent, in partnership with any spiritual agent to work against my life, I release judgement upon you. 
  • In the Name of Jesus, any element of the supernatural that has been hijacked by darkness and is being manipulated against my destiny, I come with a rod of a higher priesthood and destroy you now. 
  • I speak to spirits, covenant, altars, holding my life, destiny, by the covenant of the blood, release my destiny now.
Anyone under the yoke of ill luck, repeated cycles of misfortune, may the fire from the throne room locate you now.
  • Lord, for the sake of my destiny, open my eyes.
  • No distraction tonight. I submit my spirit to receive from You Lord. Let Your Word provide an advantage for me, and grant me access. 
Whoever has not received a tangible, striking testimony this year, by God's mercy, I command breakthroughs!

Anyone called barren, I prophesy, receive restoration now.

Anyone behind schedule, I push you by prophecy. Receive speed!

I declare, let there be a warfare in the heavenlies for your sake. We activate the ministry of angels in your stead.

Let the fire of vengeance come upon anyone that has taken away anything from you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.