Monday 13 November 2017

Who can write a ❤letter like this on Earth !!


My Beloved
 I know everything about you…Psalm 139:1
 I know when you sit down and when you rise up…Psalm 139:2
 I am familiar with all of your ways…Psalm 139:3
 Even the very hairs on your head are numbered…Matthew 10:29-31
 For you were made in My image…Genesis1:27
 In me you live and move and have your being…Acts 17:28
 I chose you when I planned creation…Ephesians 1:11-12
 I knew you even before you were conceived…Jeremiah 1:4-5
 You are fearfully and wonderfully made…Psalm 139:14
 I knit you together in your mother’s womb…Psalm 139:13

 And brought you forth on the day you were born…Psalm 71:6
 You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in My book. Psalm 139:15-16
 I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love…1 John 4:16
 And it is My desire to lavish My love on you…1 John 3:1
 Simply because you are My child and I am your Father…Matthew 7:11
 For I am the perfect Father…Matthew 5:48
 Every good gift that you receive comes from My hand…James 1:17
 For I am your provider and I meet all your needs…Matthew 6:31-33
 My plan for your future has always been filled with hope…Jeremiah 29:11
 Because I love you with an everlasting love…Jeremiah 31:3
 My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore. Ps. 139:17-18
 And I rejoice over you with singing…Zephaniah 3:17
 I will never stop doing good to you…Jeremiah 32:40
 For you are My treasured possession…Exodus 19:5
 I desire to establish you with all My heart and all My soul…Jeremiah 32:41
 And I want to show you great and marvelous things…Jeremiah 33:3
 If you seek Me with all your heart, you will find Me…Deuteronomy 4:29
 Delight in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart…Psalm 37:4
 For it is I who gave you those desires…Philippians 2:13
 I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine…Ephesians 3:20
 For I am your greatest encourager…2 Thes 2: 16,17..
From your loving Father,
God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.