Sunday 4 June 2017

Thanksgiving And Praise quotes by Pastor E.A Adeboye

As Christians, God requires us to give thanks always. Can you imagine a mother singing and dancing after losing her child? It may look wicked but this is a way to confuse the devil.

“Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you’’- I Thessalonians 5: 18 (ESV)
Did you notice the scripture says “in all circumstances” not “for all circumstances”? 

“If you do not praise God when you are at peace, you will praise Him when you are in trouble”


“Thanksgiving is the glue that helps to firmly attach your blessings to you. Without it, your blessing may be lost."


“If you know how to give God some aroma through praises, he will make your life more appealing and attractive.”


“Being thankless and unappreciative has a negative impact on the human heart.”
“The devil will not stay where they are praising God.”


“When you praise God, He draws near. When God draws near, then the devil will run away.”


“Sometimes, all you need to do in order to get your miracles Is to praise Him”


“Praise is a powerful instrument. It attracts God’s presence. If you have been struggling with a problem, try praise. It can change your life because as you praise God, the earth releases her increase and you will be blessed. “


“Do you know that if you can rejoice, offer God thanksgiving and praises right from your heart, the Holy Ghost will begin to move?”


“If those who appear to have nothing to thank God for still find reason to Thank Him, what about you?”


“When in trouble, praise and thank God. To show a higher level of faith, actually sleep off the problem. This shows you trust God to sort it out.”


“Anyone who does not know how to be grateful to God may never enjoy permanent victory.”
“Let somebody Shout Halleluyah”



There is power in Praise and Thanksgiving. It’s part of Positive mental attitude. I’m sure you knowpositive thoughts produces positive energy that attracts positive circumstances.pls employ this tool to your life and watch it change in a remarkable way.

21 comments:

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get
    set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

    I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?

    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply could not go away your site before suggesting that
    I extremely enjoyed the standard information a person supply in your guests?
    Is gonna be back frequently to check out new posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God bless you , do share with your friends and families

      Delete
  4. Hey I am so grateful I found your web site, I really found
    you by error, while I was looking on Aol for something else, Anyhow I am here
    now and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog
    (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all
    at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the
    excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent blog post. I definitely appreciate this website.
    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just wish to offer you a big thumbs up for the excellent info you have got here
    on this post. I'll be returning to your web site for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly no matter if someone doesn't know
    after that its up to other users that they will help, so here it occurs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting
    things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to
    this article. I wish to read more things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to understand so much approximately this, like you wrote
    the e-book in it or something. I believe that you just could do with
    a few percent to power the message home a little bit, but
    other than that, this is great blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's up, just wanted to say, I loved this blog post. It was
    practical. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, after reading this awesome article i am as well glad to share my familiarity here with mates.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific work! That is the type of info that are supposed to be shared across the internet.
    Disgrace on Google for not positioning this post higher!
    Come on over and seek advice from my site . Thank you
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there! This post could not be written any better!
    Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He always kept talking about this. I most certainly
    will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he'll have a good read.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very soon this web site will be famous amid all blog
    users, due to it's nice articles or reviews

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, this was an extremely good post. Spending some time and actual
    effort to generate a superb article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and never seem to get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire
    in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access
    consistently fast.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning
    this blog. I'm hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from
    you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated
    me to get my own site now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am genuinely thankful to the owner of this web page
    who has shared this great post at here.

    ReplyDelete

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.