Monday 19 June 2017

LIVE BROADCAST OF OFM HQ INT'L HOLY GHOST CONFERENCE JUNE 2017 DAY 3 WITH GOD'S GENERAL APOSTLE PROF. JOHNSON SULEMAN.


TOPIC: Digital Anointing
Reading from the book of (Acts 12:10)
There are human gates (Psalm 24:7- 8)

People appear loyal to you, because they have no access to certain things
If you need prosperity, preach it
If you need fruitfulness, preach it

Shoes/sandals speaks of a message/revelation
God takes His time to cover those that are naked/in shame

There are certain critical situations in which you don’t need a man, you need an angelic visitation
Any man that has access to the gate controls the city.

If your gate is locked, you cannot access your door.
Open gates are better than open doors

Every success in life is determined and controlled at the gate
(Acts 12:10)

There is something about gates.


Prayer Connections
✅ My Father my father, as I pray now, every good news, celebration and testimony that i have witnessed around me in the life
✅ My father my father as I begin to pray this my head reject Limitations by Fire in Jesus name.
PLS BUY THIS TAPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.