Sunday 16 April 2017

FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR TODAY

The Seven Last Words From The Cross -also called the Sayings of Jesus Christ on the cross They are:

1. Father, forgive them, for they
     do not know what they do
     (Luke 23:34).
2. Truly, I say to you today, you
     will be with me in paradise
     (Luke 23:43).
3. Woman, behold your son.
     Behold your mother
     (John 19:26–27).
4. My God, My God, why have
     you forsaken me? (Matthew
     27:46 & Mark 15:34).
5. I thirst (John 19:28).
6. It is finished
     (John 19:29-30).

7. Father, into your hands I
     commit my spirit
     (Luke 23:46).
Traditionally, these seven sayings are called words of:
1. Forgiveness
2. Salvation
3. Relationship
4. Abandonment
5. Distress
6. Reunion and
7. Triumph.

OH FATHER HELP US,DONT LET THE LABOURS OF OUR FATHERS BE IN VAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.