Monday 6 March 2017

OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES LIVE SUNDAY SERVICE 5TH MARCH 2017 WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN


Message title: The secret of fulfilment pt3
Text:Luke 24:44.
Teachings:
God those not own this world  the devil does,God only own those who are in this world but yet they have given their life to God.2cor4:4. It is absolutely impossible for you to be worldly and Godly at the same time is not just possible.
Life is PPP meaning;
Promise:Every destiny comes as a promise.
Prayers: prayers is the only thing that can bring destiny fulfilment in life. you must pray the promises of God for your life into fulfilment.

Performance: God only perform is promises to you after you must have prayed.
J= JOY: deut 28:47-48,Isaiah 12:3.
You must go through this life with a thick skin, because there is no problem In this world that is qualify enough to steal your joy.

K=KOWLEGEGE: LUKE 11:52 Knowledge is the key to easy life.
Hard life is the penalty for empty Head.
Every good information you have is an addition to your life.
L=LOVE 1cor13:4
Where Aggressions failed, Affection worked.
This message is actually on series please try get the tapes of the series.now it's time to fire prayers.

Prayer point:
  • my father my father as I begin to pray now,Anyone who has no addition or value for my life, loose your Interest In me now!
PS 57:8 My father my father as I begin to pray, I command my Glory, Awake!!!
  • My father my father as I begin to pray, my Glory refuse to be shutdown, arise, awake ooo.
  • My father my father as I begin to pray,Oh lord open my mind for your word.
  • My father my father as I begin to pray,I curse marine powers, Queen of the coast,Territorials powers etc to scatter by fire never to be able to gather anymore.
  • My father my father as I begin to pray, I cusre demonic powers in the air,land sea and beneath the earth to scatter by fire now.
  • My father my father as I begin to pray, I curse witchcraft  powers in Nigeria,Africa,and the world at large including their covens to scatter by fire now.
  • My father my father as I begin to pray, every trap the enemies has set for me concerning my marriage in the future, scatter, backfire now!!!
  • My father my father as I begin to pray, Jesus the son of God wipe my tears away,eliminate my pains and battles in thy name of Jesus...
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.