Wednesday 15 March 2017

Never again will I confess lack, for "My God shall supply all of my needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus " *(Philippians 4:19)

MY  NEVER  AGAIN  LIST
1. Never  again  will  I  confess  "I can't" for  "I can  do  all things  through Christ  who strengthens  me. *(Philippians 4:13)*.
2. Never  again  will  I  confess  lack,  for "My  God  shall supply  all  of  my needs  according  to His  glorious  riches in  Christ Jesus " *(Philippians 4:19).*
3. Never  again  will  I  confess  fear,  for "God  has  not  given  us  the  spirit  of  fear;  but  of power,  and  of  love, and  of  a  sound mind " *(2 Timothy 1:7).*
4. Never  again  will  I  confess  doubt and  lack  of  faith, for " God  has  dealt to  every  man  THE measure  of  faith *(Romans 12:3).*
5. Never  again  will  I confess  weakness,  for  "The  people  that
know  their  God shall  be  strong  and  do  mighty  exploits  *(Daniel 11:32)*.
6. Never  again  will  I  confess supremacy  of  Satan  over  my  life, for " Greater  is  He that  is  within  me than  he  that  is  in  the  world " *(1 John 4:4).*
7. Never  again  will  I  confess  defeat,  for " God  always causes  me  to triumph  in  Christ Jesus" *(2 Corinthians 2:14).*
8. Never  again  will  I  confess  lack  of wisdom,  for " Christ Jesus  is  made  unto  me  wisdom from  God
*(1Corinthians 1:30)*.

9. Never  again  will  I  confess  sickness, for " By  His  stripes  I  am  healed " *(Isaiah 53:5).*
10. Never  again  will  I  confess worries  and frustrations,  for  I am " Casting  all  my cares  upon  Him, who  careth  for me"  *(1 Peter 5:7).*
In  Christ  I  am " care -free. "
11. Never  again  will  I  confess bondage,  for " Where  the  Spirit  of the  Lord  is,  there  is  freedom. " *(2 Corinthians 3:17).*
12.Never  again  will  I  confess condemnation,  for "There  is  therefore now  no condemnation  to them  which  are  in Christ Jesus " *(Romans 8:1)*
13. Never  again  will  I  confess loneliness,  Jesus said, " Lo,  I  am  with  you  always, even  unto  the  end of  the  world. *(Matthew 28:20)*.  " I  will  never  leave thee,  nor  forsake thee " *(Hebrews 13:5).*
14. Never  again  will  I  confess curses  or  bad  luck,  for  " Christ  has  redeemed  us from  the  curse  of the  law,  being  made  a  curse  for us. *(Galatians 3:13).*
*THE  CONFESSION  OF  OUR  MOUTHS  WILL  EVENTUALLY  BRING  FORTH  THE  THINGS  WE SPEAK....I  PRAY, ALL  YOUR  GOOD CONFESSION  SHALL  COME  TO  PASS,  IN JESUS  CHRIST !*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.