Thursday 9 March 2017

KINGDOM QUOTES MINISTERS MUST KNOW BY APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN

  • The demons of destinies cannot be handled by morning devotion 
  • Morning devotion is just a spiritual rehearsal; it doesn’t break through the 3rd and 4th heavens If you don’t hear God, leave ministry
    • The sign of spiritual growth is the voice of God
    • The proof of growth in God’s word, is to be guided
    • Not every ministry struggles
    • God hates to see empty chairs
    • Unsolved problems discourages members
    • Anything that is easy to get can kill destinies
    • When you get so used to a problem you asume it to be normal
    • Prevailing prayers is on the platform of travailing consciousness
    • There are bondages you don’t get out from unless you prayerfully rebel
    •  Until the baby is born labor continues
    • To carry practical presence of divinity, you must spend time with God
    • When a man’s glory is sleeping, he may have a big signboard, but no members.
    • Your assignment is not your decision, it is a discovery
    • Anytime God wants to take you from the valley level to the mountain level, He wants to see who your father is.
    • When God gives you a father, follow his teachings
    • Too many fathers make you an orphan
    • Poverty is not good for a pastor
    • A minister of God must not possess spiritual blindness
    • Everyone called to work for God is a watchman
    • Revival is God’s arrival
    • It is the church that empowers the devil, because even the devil is not as certain as we think he is
    • If you want to see what you haven’t seen before, travail
    • If you want to enjoy speed you must travail
    • When you don’t see what you are supposed to, you are blind.
    • Your optical eyes may be opened, but your spiritual eyes are closed
    • For you to do well in ministry someone’s business needs to close/shutdown
    • Technology has made ministry easy and destinies wasted

    Message Title:
    Travail to Prevail Message
    Title: The Watchman and the last days
    please buy the tape
    prayer point:
    1. My Father*2 as I pray now, the anointing of God upon my life, don’t be silent
    2. My Father*2 as I pray now, every foundational powers affecting my foundation, I break your powers
    3. May you not study the bible with a closed eyes
    4. My Father*2 as I pray now, Anointing to break family record fall upon my life
    5. My Father*2 as I pray now, anointing for royalty fall upon me
    6. My Father*2 as I pray now, upon my altar, anointing for testimonies fall

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally different
    topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Great choice
    of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and
    gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
    She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit
    crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

    ReplyDelete

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.