Saturday 11 February 2017

GRAND FINALE OF EBENEZER 2017 WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN

EBENEZER 2017 indeed is from glory to glory to glory to glory. Happy 13-years anniversary omega fire ministry.
Text: Joshua12:1-4
Topic: smite and possess!
   Teachings:
In life, do everything possible to protect relevant contacts.
Your contact is your content.
There are some certain persons that are destined to be of help to your life yet they are not performing their duties, why because you have not summoned their spirit in the place of prayers. please help your destiny by buying this message from any omega fire ministry branch nearest to you.

Act12:13-16
You will see the account of Peter been denied of help by A little girl named Rhoda even when she can help.
Child of God this is how so many persons are,people give them all kinds of Promise yet nothing to show,many in the capacity of been called a helper at such times and seasons are not performing something is wrong!. i believe at this time, that peters prayer point is going to be "Rhoda oh Rhoda why the disapointment?"
Oh Rhoda why promise me when you know you won't fulfill it?
Oh Rhoda you know me very well that I need help why ignore my cry?
Oh Rhoda you know my voice while keeping me quiet please open my door I need to enter my rest,enough is enough to the battles of my life...Rhoda oh Rhoda not again! help me i begg you.
Every human being is a door , if you can access the right man for your next levels you find life easy not the other ways some persons have taken life to be.

The attitude of people should not stop your true nature: keep doing good one day its going to pay off.
Some others are living like rejected Joseph in the pit.
Og speaks of a pit: pit have some characteristics
*** pit smells: this is how some certain persons are before the helper of their life.
***pit is a place where rejected things are kept: some certain persons are just naturally living a rejected life no matter how hard they tried, is just rejection upon rejection. 

I don't know the categories you belong,but let me recommend prayer points for you, if only you can pray your life will change totally now!

Prayer points:
1...My father my father as I pray now,Every power that has enter my bed,manipulating my dreams,defiling my dreams die now!
2. My father my father as I pray now, every power of og that has crept into my bed to defile my dreams expire now!
3.my father my father as I pray, I refuse to be rejected!!!
4.my father my father as I pray, whoever am not looking for,that is looking for me for evil, die now!!!
5.my father my father as I pray, I collect back whatever the devil stole from me double.
6. My father my father as I pray now,every monitoring eyes after my life, receive blindness now!
7. My father as I pray whoever that is out to turn my evidence to nothing, I render you useless for life.
8. My father! as I pray now, let the spirit of og assigned to my life die now!
9. My father as I pray now, whatever the devil has placed on my legs to reduce and terminate my speed in life expire now!.
10.my father my God! i attack the powers of the marine in my life,i break your powers from my life.

11.oh lord help me to sacrifice my time,body,money and my resouces in serving you.
12. My father as I pray now, every power assign to my life to turn my joy to sorrow, your assignment is terminated now In Jesus name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.