Friday 10 February 2017

EBENEZER 2017 DAY2 EVENING WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN

Bible Text:
1 Samuel 16:12
Message Title:
Power To Be The Latest
#Ebenezer2017WithApostleJohnsonSuleman
#13thAnniversary
Day 2 Evening Session
this world has no regards for formal champions,
any seasonal thing must surely fade away, but the latest can remain the latest for life if he understands principles.
 child of God is time to stop carrying our problems on our face, stop carrying your problems on your face it won't solve it .phil 4:4.


***you must fight sleep: sleep has wasted many lifes, emptied so many destinies . child of God is an error for you to eat in the dream,having sex in dream,wake up and fight the power of the bed that is against you. ps 33:3.

Great things are always hidden from great men.
*** it is the things that God hides from you that makes him God.
***whatever thing you know about God is only part: no matter how you pray,fast or sow seeds,there are things God cannever show you,even if you are a pastor.
***God hide some certain things from us to teach us patience.
***you must understand the mystery of sacrifice:
No man can kill a person of sacrifice
If you are not sacrificial you can’t be enlisted
Your faith is too smooth that is why you are unsuccessful.
You must have a rough and audacious faith.

prayer point:

***my father my maker as i pray,every spirit of near success syndrome, expire from my life

***my father my fighter in thy name of jesus i tear down my family alter now by fire.

***my lord my God from today family alters can no longer speak against me.

***my lord my God, families alters in my linage,your power is broken now in jesus name.

***my father ,invade my home tonight judge who needs to be judged,kill who needs to die and bless those that needs to be bless.

What is said is what is seen.
I prophesy: you will see the power of God
The sickness/challenges you see today, you will see them no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.