Thursday 9 February 2017

EBENEZER 2017 DAY1 WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN




TEXT: Gen50:20 ,job 42:10.

MESSAGE TITTILE:GOD TURN IT.


 MESSAGE OUTLINE/ TEACHINGS:

Gods agenda for man is always given to him as a dream when pursue and nurtured becomes a reality.
There are some certain things the enemies also has for man that are contrary to Gods divine agenda,but what is going to do for someone in this year Ebenezer is to turn it for your good.






 WHAT HAPPENED WHEN GOD TURN IT?

***when God turn it around, people will look for you:they will look for you to favour you.

Is not every body that talks to themselves are mad. most times because of confusion,but yours will be with aboundant joy.

**They will look for you when they discover you are the only one with the solution.

****They will look for you not knowing they are looking for you.

***God will make it happen so that he GOD can Establish you.

Have this understanding as you go through life,
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF,
BELIEVE IN GOD,
BELIEVE IN PEOPLE.


PRAYER POINT:

EZEKEL21:27.

*** My father my father as i pray, o lord this my current battles,over turn it.
****my father my father visit my root tonight.
***my father my father as i pray, father visit my root,origin,hometown kill whoever need need to die and bless those that should be bless.
**** Angels of the lord vivst my oringin my root, kill who need to die tonight.
***my father my fighter, end my family battles tonight.
***my father my maker,anyman or woman waiting for me at the delivery of my miracle to kill me and my miracle,die now!
*** O lord my fighter,visit my hometown tonight!
 ****O my head hear me, you cant be taken cheaply.
***my lord my maker,seal every hole in my hands scattering my finance.
***my lord my God I reject iilega marriage for my self and my family members in jesus mignty name i pray.
****O lord i will not die my evidence will not die.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.