Thursday 23 February 2017

APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN TEACHES ON FOUR CATEGORIES OF WITCHCRAFT.

Witchcraft in the church is more dangerous compared to the one outside the church reasons been that,they pass through the normal process to become a member just to carry out their evil deeds.

witchcraft is summoning evil powers to carry out evil assignments.it means to bend, to divert destinies and whoever is manipulating your life through witchcraft dies now! not tomorrow but now!!!
Anytime you eat in the dream, do not take breakfast until 12 PM
There are four categories of witchcraft:

***BLIND WITCHES:They are persons who are witches without knowing,these persons where initiated without their consent.

***INHERITED WITCHES:These persons became witches by inheritance in other words their parent are witches and wizard and if your parent are practising witchcraft before you where born, you automatically become a witch as a son or daughter.so you have to go for deliverance.

****DECISIVE WITCHCRAFT: These persons decided to become a witch on their own.

***FORCED WITCHCRAFT:They were either initiated at school by associated or where deceived into it.
For you to be delivered, you must admit you have a problem
The 1st strength of bewitchment is charm
That you are a Christian doesn’t mean you can’t be charmed; you can be charmed when your fire is low
The duty of witchcraft in the day time is to bewitch
When someone is bewitched he/she behaves like a fool
A coven is a gathering.
Every full time witch operates from/with the coven
Every coven has 13 members.
6 women, 6 men, 1 leader (Male/Female)

TIME TO FIRE PRAYER:
***my father my father Anything that stands between me and my  deliverance, let mercy speak for me
***My father my father,Lord Jesus, my wilderness is over. I have prayed and heard your word. Any witchcraft spell that has kept me in bondage, power of God fall upon me and set me free.
***Every property of hell stopping favor in my life, right now by the power of the Holy Spirit I exercise dominion and command them to catch fire .
***Any witchcraft markings on your body, as I pray now fire of God descend, cancel their effect and break their power
***Every deposit of witchcraft power resident in you through eating in the dream, as I pray now come out by fire
***Any coven where my issues have been summoned, as I pray now every evil agenda for my life and destiny catch fire.

DeliveranceServiceWithApostleJohnsonSuleman…
OFM HQ,22ND February, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.