Tuesday 14 February 2017

12 FEBRUARY 2017 THANKSGIVING SERVICE OF EBENEZER WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN. #13 YEARS ANNIVERSARY.

                                                             WRITTEN BY ADMIN.
 TEXT:LUKE 24:44-45.
 TOPIC: ACCESSING DIVINE FULFILMENT.
 
If you must enjoy fulfilment in life, you must understand what is written concerning you in his word.
oh father my prophecy shall not die! it has to be fulfill
if you must get  divine access:
*** you must be anointed:you must speak in tongues.act 10:46, 1cor 15:18.
anointing does not fall on people, it moves on people.
If you don’t speak in tongues, you don’t have the Holy Ghost/Anointing 
discover your self from the word of God. let it be your mirror!

***you must believe in:
--- believe in jesus
---believe in yourself.
--- believe in your prophet.
your believe is the prophecy of your life.
What you believe is what you become.
A person can have the Holy Spirit but will not witness the anointing until he activates it
The duty of the anointing is not just to run through your body, it is to instruct and direct you
The Anointing is not a feeling, it is a person
It is the spirit of God in manifestation
Anointing represents the power of the Holy Spirit
Fulfillment is not wished for, it is enforced.

There are 3 dimensions written about you:
• The Psalms
The psalms represent that which is written concerning you
The prophet
The prophet represents your present
The law represents that which was done before you came.
It speaks of your ancestry.
To be rich/ married is not fulfillment
You can have money and still not be satisfied
please buy this tape.

 
 paryer point:
ACT 16:23

***Any demonic instructions under which am a captive, oh lord arise deliver me.
***vs 24, any jailer using oppresing me to creat an impression before the oppressor, i terminate your assignment.
***vs 27 Oh God of Judgment, visit my oppressors with deep sleep while I escape. 
***oh father visit every jailer of my life with deep sleep. 
My Father*2 as I pray now, every demonic instruction under which I am a captive, Oh God arise and set me free.
***oh lord whoever is looking for me to hurt me, will not see me.
***oh lord i terminate every activities of problem expanders in my life.
father!i frustrate the work of problem expanders in my life.

 
I DECREE YOU ARE FREE!
GO AND SUCCEED!

1 comment:

  1. Amen I received very powerful one...more my father and mentor

    ReplyDelete

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.