Thursday 26 January 2017

HIGHLIGHT OF THE EKITI STATE CRUSADE WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN

The Gospel was given to us to bring peace, progress and development.
Fighting the Gospel is standing against the gift God specifically gave us.
For us, we appreciate this gift and we will continue to stand for it!
God's Servant preaching on CREATED FOR DESTINY, BUT TIED!
HELP FROM ABOVE, EKITI STATE – NIGERIA.
#JesusisinTown..







Image may contain: 1 person




Whatever wants to kill you will first take you away from your Source, disconnect you from your focus, misdirect you and make you loose your confidence.After now it will not be your portion.
PRAYER POINT:

My Father, My Father,
*** Every wrong relationship and involvement that has affected my star, as i pray, my star appear!

***My Father, My Father,
The power that stops people's time, you cannot stop my time.
My time has come.
Image may contain: 3 people
Image may contain: 8 people, crowd and child
+




Image may contain: 2 people















HELP FROM ABOVE, EKITI STATE – NIGERIA.
















Only Jesus can do this!
STADIUM JAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.