Monday 30 January 2017

29TH OF JAN 2017 SECOND SUNDAY SERVICE HIGHLIGHT WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN.

The word of God is all we have,
The word of God is all you  need as a believer.
Get transformed by the undiluted word of God from the mouth of Gods general as he brings you the word like never before.

TO GET THIS TAPE, VISIT ANY OF OUR BRANCHES WORLDWIDE.
































Text: proverb  30:18-19.

Topic: the ways of life pt2.
Any friend that has not been tested should not be trusted.

2.The way of a serpent in the rock. PS 140:3. The strength of the serpent is the mouth.
No matter what is happening,you have the Vernor of a serpent in your mouth make use of it.

3. The way of a ship in the midst of the sea.
The size of the ship is made manifest in the midst of the sea.
You don't really know what you carry until you have access to the word of God.

4.The way of a man with a maid I don't understand: this speaks of demotion.
Please place your order for this tape.
Prayer point:

Isaiah 61:1, Luke 4:18.
Whatever God has anointed to do,the holy spirit equipped you for it.
1.my father my father as I begin to pray, Anointing of God silent my poverty.
2.my father my father, heal my broken heart.
3.my father my father, Anointing of God enforce my deliverance.
4.my father my father as I begin to pray, my head produce ideas.
5. My father my father as I begin to pray, my head produce oil.
6.my father my father as I begin to pray, my head cannot be taken cheaply.
7. My father my father as I begin to pray, my head produce prosperity.
8. My father my father as I begin to pray, my head produce profits.
9.my father my father as I begin to pray, oh Lord you are the captain of my ship carry me to my destination in life and destiny.
10.my father my father as I begin to pray,oh lord work on my emotions,purify my emotions in Jesus name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE AND SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: OFMPRAYERSCHAMBER.BLOGSPOT
FOLLOW US ON TWITER:
@PRAYERSCHAMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH US?
ANY PRAYER REQUEST?
ANY SUGGESTION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO US?
SEND US AN EMAIL DIRECTLY:
EMAIL:PRAYERSCHAMBER@YAHOO.COM.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG.